Restoring Trust in Corporations
A collaborative media network giving trustworthy companies a much-needed voice with a large guaranteed audience
In a traditional PR effort, one media outlet might run a single article. BEST! is a network of media venues that will run the same story within ten media –– the media network will grow over time.
BEST! Media partners reach an aggregate audience of more than two million visitors each month
- Ethical Markets Media
- Triple Pundit
- Trust Across America
- Trusted Advisor Associates
- Voice America Radio
How it Works
- There are several ways to become a member. First, some pre-screened companies will be invited to become a member of BEST!
- Second, companies nominated, by third parties, will be encouraged to submit an application to determine their eligibility. If they meet the criteria, they will receive a formal invitation to participate.
- All eligible companies will pay a nominal membership fee to earn the benefits of BEST!
Companies running trustworthy businesses who want to:
- Share lessons and strategies
- Can address cynical audiences on the benefits of those programs via substantive data
- Can be candid about the ups/downs, pros/cons and other lessons, opportunities and challenges that come with adopting responsible trust-building strategies.
- Creation of an original news-oriented article and podcast highlighting company success
- Guaranteed, one time, multiple media channel delivery of your article and your spoken message to a large, global audience of over 2 million readers and listeners
- Article inclusion in multiple websites and multiple media channels
- Permanently archived podcast to be freely used by members
- Inclusion in downloadable ebook of best practices
- Membership in an elite fraternity of genuinely trustworthy companies
- BEST! membership emblem to display on company literature.
BEST! is a voluntary group of media that will report on trustworthy businesses. The program is administered by Next Decade, Inc., –– the founder of Trust Across America.
The membership fee is currently $6500 for companies that meet eligibility reviews and due diligence assessments.
Payments to Next Decade, Inc. cover administration, research and writing of case studies and are not shared by our media partners who distribute BEST! content.
A portion of fees will be donated to related causes as identified by BEST! partners
Finders fees may be paid to organizations nominating qualified companies.
Scheduling and Contact
After a company becomes a member, an independent researcher/writer on the BEST! team will complete a company interview and write the story. Turnaround, depending on the participating company and available schedule, can be as fast as two weeks.
For more information, please contact Barbara Kimmel, Executive Director:
Office: (908) 879-6625