WORDS WE LIVE BY
Our MISSION is to help enhance trustworthy behavior in organizations. This will be accomplished with:
- URGENCY. Shining the spotlight on the critical importance of trustworthy business behavior.
- LEADERSHIP. Identifying thought leaders around the world who are advancing the trust and integrity movement.
- IDEAS. Serving as a clearinghouse for thoughtful ideas in the areas of trust and integrity.
- EXCHANGE. Providing forums that encourage networking, collaboration, and the sharing of best practices among thought leaders.
- METRICS. Providing the most comprehensive, objective and unbiased ranking of U.S. public company trustworthiness, including both tangible and intangible assets.
- CHANGE. Raising the bar by showcasing best practices.
- ACTION. Bridging the gap between theory and day-to-day business practices.
- SUCCESS. Promoting the correlation between operating within a trustworthy framework and achieving success.
Core Values and Principles
To operate with the highest levels of integrity in all that we do.
To collaborate with highly respected, ethical individuals and organizations.
To share the ideas of highly respected thought leaders who want to advance the cause of trustworthy business behavior and are not out for personal gain.
To create the most integrated, comprehensive and holistic methodology for evaluating trustworthy behavior.
To build a flexible, entrepreneurial organization with a low cost structure. This is achieved by supplementing our core group of professionals with a “community” of highly specialized individuals and firms that share our values.
To align our organization with respected leaders and organizations that have established solid reputations of unbiased professionalism in their fields.
To measure company trustworthiness using external independent data and not allowing companies to “game the system” by completing in-house questionnaires.
To ensure that there is no quid pro quo in return for association with or participation in Trust Across America.
To fund the organization without displaying favoritism or giving the perception of an implied endorsement. As such, we will not accept any form of advertising on our website.
To shine the spotlight on “The Most Trustworthy Companies” and help them share best practices. (We will not engage in a race to expose “offenders.”)
To improve trustworthy business behavior in the US, achieve growth and profitability, offer quality services, and strengthen win-win relationships with world-class thought leaders who define excellence.