WHAT IS LET'S TALK TRUST™
Drawing on the expertise in our book, Trust Inc., Trust Across America has developed a range of programs from a 90-minute turnkey, introductory and interactive discussion on trust, to a 1/2-day customized workshop.
Who are the programs designed to serve?
The program can be delivered to audiences ranging from local community groups to the Fortune 500 and everything in between.
- Community-based organizations: town councils and community leaders, public school administrators and students, boards of education, local clubs, churches, social groups
- Colleges and university students and faculty
- Chambers of Commerce and Better Business Bureau members
- Industry associations, professional associations and not-for-profits
- Businesses ranging from sole proprietorships to Fortune 500 companies including Boards, C-Suites and CEOs.
Why are these programs important?
It's very simple. Numerous studies have shown that:
- High-trust organizations consistently outperform their rivals
- Trust is the foundation of high performance teams
- Trust reduces employee turnover
- Trust increases productivity and innovation
- High trust leads to long-term business success.
For more information, please contact: Barbara Kimmel, Executive Director, Trust Across America at: Barbara@trustacrossamerica.com.